Sunday, December 23, 2012

The House is Done!!

Decorating of the gingerbread house is finished! I am soo exhausted. It actually doesn't look to bad, even though I was pretty much throwing frosting on it so I could finish. Here it is...

TADA!!


 I say it's finished, but my parents still want to make surrounding scenery. Which was my original plan, until I realized how time-consuming the whole thing is. But you may be seeing yet another picture later on!


Have you ever had those moments when you feel extremely jealous about a situation when you have absolutely no cause to be? Yeah, that's how I was today. It's quite ridiculous. Ah well, what can we do? For starters, I need to stop being jealous, and just be happy for the couple I'm feeling weird about. They probably work very well together!


In church today, we had a Christmas music program, done by Valerie Rawlins. She did such an amazing job! I participated by playing half of the congregational hymns while another girl played they other half. Every one one of the musical numbers were very well done, and brought the Spirit into the meeting. I'm so happy that our little Singles branch in Mountain Home has so much musical talent! I love everyone here. :)

Not much else to report today, so hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment