Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Earrings By Yours Truly

I've been working on a project and have gotten a little carried away with it. I'm no where near finished! My plan is to make a whole bunch of different earrings, and give them to my girl-friends. I hope they like them! If not, I'll just have a TON of earrings haha

I actually saw something like them on Pinterest, and decided to try it out! All it takes is those paint color samples, Modge Podge, some earring hooks, and jump rings. Here are some samples that I've done so far! 



So what are your thoughts? Are these any good, would you wear them?



Afterthought: I'm currently watching the Wiz, which is pretty much a black version of the Wizard of Oz, and it's hilarious! Michael Jackson plays the scarecrow, and it's great to see him :)

2 comments: