Monday, December 31, 2012

Missionary Letters

As my last day in Mountain Home for the break, I spent it with as many of my friends as I could. We were able to get a bunch of people together and play some games, and it was great getting to spend that time with them, some of which I'm not going to see for two years!

I was talking with my friend Kody, who is leaving on his mission in less than a month, about how I would try to write him but it probably wouldn't be very successful of an attempt. I have like six other people I am supposed to be writing, but I've maybe written them once, and that's it. I'm terrible at it! But I would like to at least show them that I'm at home rooting for them.

I also want to get better at it over the next half-year because pretty soon I will be the one hoping for a letter from my friends back home! And if I don't write my missionary friends, what right would I have in expecting my own letters? So I need to step up and get to writing.

I hope that I will be able to write on here the next couple days, but I may not as I will be in Sandy, Utah with my family. So forgive me if I miss a few days! One post you can count on coming though is my New Years' resolutions! I've already told you a couple: write missionaries and be a better friend. Oh and serve a mission! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment